I’m four weeks into my ozone therapy titration and want to start sharing what’s happening. Since it’s not easy, I’m rather proud that I’ve kept it going and managed to find a way to do daily ozone when previous attempts had failed. I should mention to that my wife is coming along for the ride with me and she’s doing well also.
- Week 1: One minute of ear insufflation (EI) – two days prior I increased my folate by 250 mcg, so my experience this week was muddled by the increasing methylation I always experience with folate boosts. Anyway, my notes from first couple days include “feeling blue in the morning, took a deep one hour nap and felt better afterwards. . . Some muscle cramps, really slow thinking, apathetic in afternoon, unable to work, frontal headache in afternoon. . . some muscle cramps, sleeping poorly at night, headache in evening”. Doing better by the end of the week but fatigued on Sunday, my day off of ozone.
- Week 2: Two minutes of EI – “fatigue in morning until switched to magnesium glycinate, sore hands, forced naps, frontal headache, hands sore, sleeping poorly, unable to nap towards the end of the week”
- Week 3: Three minutes of EI – “knee still hurting a bit on and off, some dizzy spells, warmer than usual in evening, burned out and moody in the afternoon/evening, hands hurting but restored by DMSO (which gave me a slight rear headache), better towards the end of the week, some mild rear headaches”
- Week 4: Three minutes of EI – ” hands tight and sore, calfs cramping, forearms cramping and pain at the wrists, hungry and a little nervous all the time, realized I was low in potassium and supplemented which immediately lessened tightness and cramping and made me feel more relaxed”
- Week 5: Four minutes of EI – coming soon