[I] did my first liver flush yesterday starting at 6 AM and feel like someone should give me a medal or ribbon or something. In some ways it was easier than I expected – I stayed active and productive all day, but in other ways it was a little harder – the runs were pretty terrible and lasted until this morning, so that’s like 18 hours of diarrhea. I’m wondering if I should do only two Epsom salt doses instead of three.
Here’s what I did:
- 15 mL of apple cider vinegar four times a day for a week preceding the flush
- 6 AM – 1 tablespoon magnesium sulfate in one glass of water
- 8 AM – drank 1/4 cup olive oil blended with three-quarter cups grapefruit juice
- 12 AM – 1 tablespoon magnesium sulfate in one glass of water
- 2 PM – 1 tablespoon magnesium sulfate in one glass of water
I probably expelled about 75 stones or so starting after lunch and finishing the next morning – most really small but a handful the size of one or two peas put together.
How the hell does olive oil and grapefruit juice do THAT, anyway you ask?
Your liver pumps bile in response to fat in your diet, so if you drink a cup of olive oil – it goes crazy and pumps hard enough to push out the stones.
Once your bile ducts are clear, your liver can regain its health and pump enough bile to properly digest fats and go back to detoxifying your blood normally…
That’s the theory – I’ll let you know if anything good happens…