This feels like an extremely useful set of data. While I still meet counting rules three and four, I no longer meet counting rule 1. So I probably still have deranged mineral transport but it looks to me like it’s in the process of normalizing. Above all, these results tell me to KEEP GOING.
I was so happy to see the second hair test results yesterday that I immediately started a chelation round. Chelation still sucks, even with my reduced doses – I hate it. But, it’s doing its job and I’m very hopeful I’ll be feeling substantially better in another year.
The changes I’m making based on these results are the following:
- going back to taking 5 mg of lithium every day instead of once a week
- take 8 mg manganese twice a week instead of once a week
- increase molybdenum back up to 3 mg (from 1 mg) for three or four months
- increase boron 3 mg a day to 6 mg
- increase magnesium 200 mg to 3.15 g
I’ve fallen behind reporting on my chelation rounds. Honestly, they aren’t very interesting anymore. But I hope this report makes up a little bit for my recent lack of diligence. Would love to hear your interpretations of these results, good or bad, please don’t hesitate: