I made a number of changes starting Friday through Sunday. I believe the most significant are the ones related to methylation and functional B-12 deficiency. I’m going to post next about that and the massive diet change I made yesterday.
- b-complex – eliminated because it contains folic acid (related to methylation)
- folate – added 800 mcg (solgar, related to methylation)
- b12 – changed from liquid VitaminShoppe to sublingual Jarrow, same amount at 1mg (related to methylation)
- zinc – increased from 44 to 66 mg
- molybdenum – increased from 500 mcg to 750 mcg
- chromium picolinate – added 200 mcg