Not only is ozone good for you, but it may be one of the most powerful healing substances available to us. If you don’t know anything about the healing properties of ozone yet, you probably think of the smog over Los Angeles. It took me a very long time to get educated about it but now I’m going to classify ozone with vitamin C as one of those unique and cheap cures that the medical establishment doesn’t want to know much about because there’s no easy money in it.
Actually, it’s just the US medical establishment that keeps its head in the sand. It seems ozone is widely used by medical doctors in Japan, Germany, Cuba and maybe Italy. Its widespread use in Germany apparently resulted from the need for powerful medicine after World War II when there was no money for it.
I got interested in ozone through colon cleansing. As I was looking at all the options for cleaning out the colon, killing bad bacteria and parasites, ozone water kept appearing as a good tool. The Mag 07 cleanse that I used employs an ozonated magnesium which releases oxygen into the intestines so I was predisposed to like the idea. I was impressed by one study showing that ozone was seemingly more effective at disinfecting water than chlorine dioxide (another tool I’ve been considering).
My thinking about ozone was just limited to its cleaning power until I saw this astonishing video by Dr. Rowan, a California MD, who has been using ozone with extraordinary success since 1986.
I had already ordered this ozone generator from Amazon but watching Dr. Rowan’s video gave me the confidence to quickly increase my dosage and so far so good. I had about 2 quarts today so far and I haven’t experienced any side effects other than a little bit of lightheadedness and passing small bits of mucus in my stool. I think it’s given me a little more energy but can’t say for sure yet.
Ozone therapy is is just one of the arrows in the ‘oxygen therapy’ quiver and can all play a role in eliminating parasites according to Prof. Alex Volinsky who recently wrote in relation to rope worms, “Any oxidation therapy is effective, including hydrogen peroxide, chlorine dioxide, ozone and hyperbaric chamber.”
I’m just getting started with ozone but wanted to have a place to share and record my research and experiences… here are some interesting odds and ends:
. . . We had one on about 18 hours a day at times when my wife had cancer the first time. That and drinking ozonated water from it cured her cancer. 16 tumors. That’s why I say any ozone is better than no ozone & I don’t put down people who use medical grade generators. Again, that’s just my opinion. I’m sure Dr. Pressman and others will argue that, but they are the ones selling medical grade generators too. Some people have problems breathing medical grade ozone too. I can breath medical grade ozone in amounts that would make just about everyone cough for an hour. That’s only because I’ve been doing it for years. So always let the body be the guide in all alternative treatments. “First do no harm.”
- Ozonated water should not be take with a meal, it should be taken between 2 hours after a meal and 1/2 hour before a meal.
- Some ozonated water should be taken about 1/2 hour before each meal.
- Use ONLY a high quality purified or spring water. NO tap water. Do NOT use distilled water as distilled water can pull/leech minerals out of your body.
- To determine how much ozonated water to drink per day, take your weight (in pounds) and then divide that number by two. That is the number of ounces of ozonated water you need to drink per day. For example, if you weigh 200 pounds, you need to drink AT LEAST 100 ounces of ozonated purified or spring water per day. If the person can take more than the minimum, that is even better.
- Both ozone and peroxide impart extra oxygen to the body, so both are good. but peroxide is more reactive and you have to be more careful with it. you have to carefully regulate dosage levels, and you hvae to be sure to take on empty stomach etc. with ozone, once you get used to it you can do as much as you like. its much more user friendly so to speak. some don’t like the taste of the peroxide, the ozone water tastes great to me. i have done both and MUCH prefer the ozone water to the peroxide. but it could also be a personal preference thing.
- You may or may not have die off symptoms, it totally depends on the specific health issues you are dealing with. i drink one big glass per day first thing in the am on an empty stomach. you can drink as much as you like, but just be sure to do it on an empty stomach and then wait a while before eating. you can drink ozone water indefinitely, its great for your health, why stop?
- Ozone water has never interefered with any supplement i have taken and i don’t know of any it would interfere with. tho it possible that some prescription med should not be mixed with ozone water, but not really sure about that. also DMSO and oxygen therapy should NEVER be used together. but things like enzymes or probiotics or herbal supplement will only be affected positively by the ozone water. MSM increases the body’s ability to take up oxygen.