I’m wondering what the typical round progression is from one day to the next in terms of difficulty, mood etc. I do DMSA & ALA – Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and have completed 11 rounds. Here’s what happens to me:
- When I am not increasing dose, on Monday I’m often very unusually active because the DMSA seems to energize me and I’ve had Thursday through Sunday to sleep/recover without the interruptions of the alarm clock.
- On Tuesday, that Monday energy peak fades because of the sleep interruptions of the alarm and
- Wednesday I seem to have recovered a little because Tuesday I was so tired I slept better.
- When I’m increasing dosage as I did this week, Monday is a very difficult day and I get a lot less done with confusion and pressure in my head, sometimes very moody in the afternoons… but
- then, by Tuesday and Wednesday I’ve adapted and am starting to feel better, like the storm is passing.
- In my early rounds I was feeling really beat up by Wednesday, and looking forward to ending the round. Now I’m starting to feel okay on the last day even when increasing doses.
- On the last day, I always feel that I’ve accomplished something important and challenging, because of all the concentration it took to get it done.
- On Thursday, the day after, I’m always dragging. Sometimes the fatigue lifts around dinnertime though.
Just wondering if these are typical trends. What’s your experience?