Why did I wait so long?!! I’ve been following Daniel Forsyth’s blog The Mercury Diaries for a couple years and never forgot about his remarkable cleansing experiences. I tucked it away for a rainy day and thankfully, that day has come. Sunshine (Daniel’s nickname) is a masterful blogger and I highly encourage you to read his main master cleanse post.
My detox & recovery has really accelerated in the past couple of weeks and of course we never know for sure what’s to ‘blame’, just as we never know for sure what the cause was when we are afflicted with such multi-factorial illnesses. But here’s my best guess as to what’s happened:
- Stopped eating processed corn.
- Manganese supplementation finally got me into the normal range (still on the low end) maybe improving my sugar control.
- Lost 10 pounds of fat which had to be full of toxins.
- Started taking turmeric and fish oil (in preparation for taking cholestyramine – my MD diagnosed me with CIRS and wants me to follow Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker’s protocol)
- Restarted Fenben and found detox no longer causing frontal headaches (probably due to anti-inflammatory action of turmeric and fish oil).
- Started Master Cleanse and found sugar control not an issue and big acceleration of bowel cleansing occurring without the old detox symptoms!!!
- Have completed 2 or 3 Ivermectin follow-up doses and each one got easier until the last caused virtually no side effects at all.
For years I’ve also wanted to start shooting video as practice for an eventual documentary about chronic illness. I’m off and running and hope you’ll help me out by subscribing on YouTube and ‘liking’.
Video is a very different medium and especially difficult for someone with as much cognitive impairment as I have so I’m going to supplement it with text here. I will eventually probably cover everything in the videos, but I think it will be helpful for me to summarize a few things here to highlight what I think is most important.
One thing I haven’t mentioned yet in the video is that I’m not doing the Master Cleanse (MC) by the book. You are not supposed to take supplements – I have continued to take mine (including Fenben) but it definitely is not interfering with the bowel cleanse!! Today (day five) especially has been my most productive day yet. Yipppeee!!!
Last night I also began adding in psyllium and bentonite (P&B) shakes which turns it into an ‘Ultimate Cleanse’. There are some on curezone who say this is dangerous due to risk of dehydration, so I’m proceeding with caution, but I realized that while I have seen a lot of slime mold stuff coming out, I haven’t seen much/any of what I call toxic tapioca – and I know I have buckets of it waiting to come out.
I believe some mechanical scrubbing is needed and that’s what the P&B does. So the MC and the Fenben weaken the biofilm and then the P&B pushes it out.
I haven’t been able to create the time to do daily videos, and tell you the truth the first six days were the most interesting. Since then it’s been fairly routine and there isn’t quite as much to talk about.
- Was really excited about bentonite and psyllium but when it came out there was a little bit of slime mixed in but mostly I was not too impressed and decided not to do it again.
- Had a small bout of depression on day six after making the last video
- Left eye was swollen (my detox signal)
- Some periods of very low energy
- Some odd rear headaches that lasted just seconds
- Some minor frontal headache at bedtime
- Lots of stomach rumbling at bedtime
- Stopped all supplements except for magnesium hydrocortisone iodine and quercetin
- Passed lots of baby slime mold thingies – no more big daddies.
- Started ozone therapy again, first time using rectal insufflation (RI)
- Eyes looked less swollen in evening, first time in ages
- Strong energy boost from ozone, lasts about six hours, hands bloated in evening (normal for ozone)
- Shaky when hungry
- Tight muscles for a few days probably related to coming off potassium
- Tongue very white and furry
- First salt water flush increased flow of slimy things and then a decrease two days later.
- Cold, slow and hungry at times but used to it.
- Using magnesium instead of laxative tea and realized I needed to reduce dosage in half – much more comfortable now.
- Gut much more relaxed now maybe result of less magnesium and less slime.
- Two nights of improved sleep in a row.
Day 14-25 wrap-up:
- With a few days left in my cleanse, I started taking and tolerating 300 mg of acetyl glutathione which I could NOT do before. It’s like letting the clutch out in a car, if you don’t ramp it up slowly enough, you get jerked around a lot. Well, presumably being on the cleanse reduced my inflammation level and toxic load on my liver so that I could make the
big jump without any trouble. Previously I just could not tolerate the detox headaches with such a large dose. This time, almost none. However, after I started eating again and taking Fenben, the old headaches returned so I quit the glutathione.
- I’m sunbathing and tolerating sunshine without getting migraines -super wonderful for somebody low in vitamin D who loves to be outside.
- Got rid of a lot of nasty slimy things and started a biofilm busting protocol including RI ozone therapy which also might have not succeeded had I started it prior to the master cleanse. My flow of slimy things almost came to an end around a 20 on the master cleanse, but then when I started ozone, black seed oil etc, the slime started pouring out again and is still coming…
- Got over my fear of eating anything remotely sweet. So now I am eating fermented beets, enjoying the hell out of it, glad to get the trillions of probiotic CFUs and not worrying about the tiny bit of sugar in them.
- Burned off 15 pounds of toxic laden fat without breaking a sweat!
- I was a little too thin at the end, have regained a few pounds three weeks later, mostly muscle since I’ve started doing a minute of jump rope three times a week or so.